What’s the best laptop to buy this year? Before we can answer that question, we need to determine the intended use for this. There are three categories you have to consider.
- The Larger Laptop – Should you currently own a small notebook and also the one you intend on purchasing will probably be your primary computer for your home or office, you have to buy the largest one you can. The dimensions for any desktop laptop will range from 17″ to 20″. This will allow you to possess a larger display size, more memory, a larger hard disk, and overall, more capabilities. Yet you’ve still got the option of grabbing it easily and transporting it somewhere if you want to.
- The Mid-Sized Portable Computer – You may need an office/home laptop and something that’s easily transportable. Best laptop under 40000– This is where the mid-sized laptop is available in. This size will range from 14.1″-16″. Most laptops within this size range still have adequate memory, RAM, speed, and DVD capabilities. It will have all of the features you need to use at the office as well as on the street. This size will also fit easily into most briefcases and messenger bags. Always buy the widescreen version of any laptops, whether large, mid-size, or compact. These come with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- The Compact Notebook – These laptops possess a screen size of 13.3″ and smaller. They’re also known as “notebooks”. Best laptop under 40000- This is actually a drawback with regards to installing software from the DVD. Even Norton or other utilities require insertion of a DVD. If you do have to install software, you have the option of purchasing an external DVD drive to do these tasks. The compact notebooks do usually have built-in wireless so that you can hook up to the internet.
Best laptop under 40000- The Best Rated Laptops
- Best Large Laptop – Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q885 TruBrite 18.4-Inch
- Mid-Sized Laptop – Toshiba Satellite A665-S6055 LED TruBrite 16-Inch
- Compact Laptop – Toshiba Satellite T235D-S1350 TruBrite 13.3-Inch Ultrathin